Attorney Brian R. Bregman is experienced with defending clients against weapons related charges. Weapons charges are considered serious crimes in the state of Maryland. Penalties can often include fines and jail time. Penalties for gun charges can increase even more if they are combined with other criminal activity. You need a knowledgeable attorney who will handle your case aggressively.
Brian Bregman is a gun owner, a NRA member, and certified NRA firearms safety and personal protection instructor. He handles the following types of weapons charges:
- Firearm possession by a convicted felon
- possession of a concealed firearm
- Carrying an unregistered weapon
- Carrying a weapon with intent to commit a crime
- Unlawful discharge of a weapon
These are several other weapons related offenses that you can be charged with in the state of Maryland.
- publicly displayed possession of a dangerous weapon with intent to injure another in an unlawful manner
- possession of a knife, firearm or deadly weapon on public school property
- storing or leaving a loaded firearm in a place where the person knew or should have known that an unsupervised child could gain access to it
- wearing, carrying, or transporting a concealed or open handgun on the person or in a vehicle
If you have been charged with a weapons/firearms crime, it is importaint to seek legal advice from an experienced attorney who understands your situation. Contact Brian R. Bregman at (301) 362-0009 for a free consultation.
Contact Us Online:
John J. Bascietto, Esq.
Brian R. Bregman, Esq.
Administrative / Paralegal Staff:
515 Main Street
Laurel, Maryland 20707-4117
Phone: (301) 362-0009
Fax: (301) 362-0020